Many are wondering what this book is about. Well, the full title of the book is “#UNSHAKEABLE: How to Be Confident When You’re Nervous”.
From there, you can get a bit more idea what the book is about. But to add to it, here’s 7 things about the book that you need to know:
1) It is Aiman Azlan full English book after ‘The Other Side of the Coin’ and his 4th book overall. He tries to use simple English to encourage those who may not have a strong grasp of the language but who really want to improve.
2) It is a non-fiction, self-help book which is his favourite kind of book to read and to write.
3) The book outlines his personal guide on how to build unshakeable confidence (hence the title), one that isn’t easily shaken by bad influences.
4) The tips shared in the book are based on Aiman Azlan 7-year experience as a motivational speaker and personal learning from books I’ve read and classes I’ve attended in university and outside of university.
5) Among the key themes highlighted in the book are:
• Confidence is a process
• The power of the mind
• How you think is how you feel
6) The book is divided into 2 main parts: concept and application.
First, is the main ideas regarding how to build confidence. Second, a few real-life examples of self-confidence issues and how to apply the main ideas in the book to solve them.
7) The book is for you who:
– feels like having low self-confidence
– often times feel anxious and nervous in certain high-pressure situations such as:
• public speaking or presentation
• English speaking
• meeting people whom you think are better than you
If you think this book is perfect for you or for someone you care about, you can preorder it now until Sep. 2nd to get it first (with autograph)!
“This book is a non-fiction, self-help book which is my favourite kind of book to read and to write. The book outlines my personal guide on how to build unshakeable confidence (hence the title), one that isn’t easily shaken by bad influences.” – Aiman Azlan
As always, #BeUnshakeable my friends